Welcome to Ashtead Park Garden Centre
Whether you are looking for a specific plant, ideas and inspiration on what to plant, the tools for the job, or even a beautiful and unusual gift, we can help. We offer a huge range of quality plants and products for your garden, many of them just a bit different or special.
- The world’s longest double herbaceous borders 26 August 2016
- Plant flowers for bats and win some fantastic wildlife gardening prizes 19 August 2016
- Have a go at square foot gardening 17 August 2016
- Gardeners can play a key role in preventing flooding 15 August 2016
- It’s National Allotments Week this week 12 August 2016
Set up automatic watering
Automatic watering systems take the work out of watering and let you go away on holiday without fretting about your plants. Attach a dripper system to a mains water tap, fit a timer and place one dripper in each container, or by the feet of your greenhouse plants, for worry-free watering.
Once the last daffodil has died down, don't let your bulb display stop. Dozens of bulbs flower spectacularly right through summer, keeping you in dazzling flowers until well into autumn.
Plant as you would spring bulbs, burying them to three times their depth in crumbly, moisture-retent…Read more »