Welcome to Ashtead Park Garden Centre
Whether you are looking for a specific plant, ideas and inspiration on what to plant, the tools for the job, or even a beautiful and unusual gift, we can help. We offer a huge range of quality plants and products for your garden, many of them just a bit different or special.
Keep wormeries cosy
Move wormeries to a sheltered spot before it gets too chilly, as worms are sensitive to the cold. Keep the wormery somewhere sheltered over winter, like a shed or garage, and wrap it in a blanket for insulation to keep them recycling your kitchen scraps into crumbly, rich compost.
No garden should be without a tree: they add height, structure and a feeling of permanence and timelessness. But if you have a small garden in Surrey, it's hard to imagine shoehorning in a tree as well.
Well: that depends on what kind of tree it is. Of course if you plant large trees in…Read more »
- ABBA STARS @ The Olive Tree 11 November 2016
- Late Night Shopping 25 November 2016
- Christmas Menus 1 December 2016 2 December 2016 3 December 2016 4 December 2016 and more...
- Christmas Party Nights! 3 December 2016 5 December 2016 12 December 2016 19 December 2016 and more...
- New Year's Eve Extravaganza 31 December 2016