Festive Family Fun Weekend 2019
Grotto tickets still available for Saturday and Sunday!
Useful things to know:
- No strict time slots, arrive any time within your morning or afternoon slot and join the queue – there will be lots for you to do! Queues are often shorter at the end of the time slot.
- We recommend buying your grotto ticket in advance as numbers are limited.
- Walk-in tickets may be available on the day if there are any left.
- No charge for accompanying adults.
- Babies welcome, please buy a ticket if they would like a gift.
- Please bring cash for other activities such as crafts, elf door hunt and face painting.
- Santa is happy to come outside the grotto to meet you if access is problematic.
- For a quieter experience, we suggest visiting Santa at the end of the day (but make sure you buy your ticket in advance if you want to do this & visit the animals before 3pm!)
- You are welcome to take your own photos with Santa, or ask an elf to help.
- Activities finish when the grotto closes for the day.
- If you miss your time window, please speak to a member of staff and we'll do our best to accommodate you at the next available time but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Tickets are non-refundable (the profit raised by the grotto will be donated to The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity).