Welcome to Ashtead Park Garden Centre
Whether you are looking for a specific plant, ideas and inspiration, the tools for the job, or even a beautiful and unusual gift, we can help. We offer a huge range of quality plants and products for your garden, many of them just a bit different or special - like us (we are independent)!
Keep the colour coming with cyclamen and pansies.
Begin pruning grapevines. Cut back all fruited shoots to one or two buds from the main stem. This can be carried out between now and late winter, but those under glass are best pruned early so that light coming into the greenhouse is not blocked out.
Leaving soil bare to the elements for any length of time is a recipe for disaster. Soil structure is a delicate thing, and if it's pounded into a hard cap by relentless rain, baked by the sun and then colonised by tough, hard-to-eradicate weeds it's no wonder you struggle to get anything to grow…Read more
- Meet Santa in his icy igloo 4 December 2022
- Festive Family Fun Weekend! 4 December 2022
- Cookies with Santa 5 December 2022 12 December 2022 19 December 2022
- Festive Afternoon Tea 6 December 2022 7 December 2022 8 December 2022 13 December 2022 and more...
- Bee Happy Facepainting 10 December 2022 11 December 2022