For the protection of all our customers and staff, we have the following measures in place, please be mindful of these at all times when you visit us.
- Please allow a distance of at least 2 metres from anyone else when you visit (you have probably had a bit of practise at this over the last few weeks, but we have also marked spacing out on the floor to help).
- The number of customers in store is limited, so you may be asked to queue outside if we are busy.
- Contactless card payments are preferred
- At the tills, please use the floor markings to see where to queue.
- The Olive Tree remains closed under government restrictions, we'll let you know when cake is back!
Thank you for your patience and understanding.